Date: Monday - September 10, 2012
Location: Seattle Country Day School, Seattle, WA
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
What Your Teachers, Facilities Staff, & Extended Day Workers Should Know About Bloodborne Pathogens and Preventing Occupational Exposure
Conducted by Eileen Bullinger, M.S., R.N.
Washington Occupational Health Standards require that “Employers shall ensure that all employees with occupational exposure participate in a training program which must be provided at no cost to the employee and during working hours” (WAC 296-62-08001). Sponsored by PNAIS, this training is open to PNAIS member schools and other educational employees who need to receive training to be in compliance with state requirements.
Ensure that you and your coworkers are safe in compliance with Washington State Policy.
- Learn the current guidelines for dealing with bloodborne pathogens (such as HIV or Hepatitis B) in the event of occupational exposure during first aid treatment.
- Meet the state requirements regarding this training.
- Have fun learning this important information!
Regular: $35 (Payment received by Thursday, August 30, 2012)
Late: $45 (Payment received after Thursday, August 30, 2012)
Bill School: $45 (PNAIS schools only)
Host School: $20 (Seattle Country Day Faculty)
Non-PNAIS Member: $55 (Anytime)
This training will begin at 4:00pm and conclude at 5:00pm. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early to sign-in and get settled.
Watch our short Online Registration how-to video. For best results, click the play icon (triangle) and then allow the video to load before starting playback.
TO RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION DISCOUNT: Your registration must be complete and payment must be postmarked or received by the appropriate deadline.
- For registrations completed by mail or online registrations with payment by check, payment must be postmarked by deadline date.
- Online registrations paid by credit card must be completed by 11:59pm on the deadline date.
Substitutions may be made any time prior to the conference. Written cancellations received by September 6, 2012 are eligible for a refund after a $10 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after September 6, 2012 are ineligible for any refund.