PNAIS Professional Development Calendar
This calendar lists professional development events hosted by PNAIS and various PNAIS schools intended to promote the growth of teachers and administrators alike.
- Click the ">>" icon below to advance to the next calendar year
- PNAIS hosted events are noted by the PNAIS logo icon.
- PNAIS school hosted events are noted by a red school icon.
- Click the yellow bell icon to the right of a listing to subscribe to an e.mail or text message reminder for that event
Download the Start Up Guide, create your account and register for events using the PNAIS Online Registration System today!
You can also listen to speakers from past PNAIS conferences via our Media Gallery on the PNAIS Conferences Audio Recordings Page.
Also, you can download conference presenter handout materials from our Conference Presenter Handouts Page.
Learn about additional development offerings by visiting the NAIS Conferences and Programs page.
PNAIS Institutional Advancement Conference
Date: Sunday - June 21, 2009
Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: Skamania Lodge (Stevenson, WA)
Communicating The Value of Our Schools: June 21-23, 2009
June 21-23, 2009, Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, WA
Communicating The Value of Our Schools
Online Registration for this event is now open! See below for pricing and deadline information.
Attention Development, Admissions, Financial Aid and Communications Professionals -
What a year to be in advancement! Never have indicators from your positions been as closely examined. Never has organizational strategy been as linked to advancement objectives. Never have you needed to get away from school more! Take a break, relax, recharge, learn, and prepare.
In the spirit of the theme Communicating The Value of Our Schools, the value of the conference includes:
As the school year comes to an end we will have:
- Reception and dinner on Sunday; Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Monday; and Breakfast on Tuesday
- Time to network with peers, and interact with industry experts
- Keynotes that are aimed at advancement teams and plenary sessions aimed at your job-specific goals
- Structured discussions and facilitated workshops that provide you with tools that you can implement when you return to work refreshed and ready on Wednesday
- Energy, excitement and inspiration as only a gathering of PNAIS professionals can generate!
- Better data about 08-09 and a stronger understanding of the year ahead
- Time to take a step back and determine if our strategies have been effective, and
- A few last weeks to implement additional strategies that have already been vetted by your peers.
The planning committee is building a program that is innovative and focused on practical solutions that your advancement team can implement, whether you are a team of one or an army of 5.
Check back here for updates on speakers and sessions!
June 21-23, 2009
- Registration will begin at 1:30pm on Sunday
- The Event will conclude at Noon Tuesday
We understand the pressure to conserve economic resources this year. We have streamlined the conference and minimized the increase over last year’s registration fees (3%). For additional savings take advantage of the PNAIS travel share programs to reimburse expenses.
- Early Bird $465 (By March 27th)
- Regular $520 (By May 22nd)
- Late $550 (After May 22nd)
- Non-PNAIS Member Attendee $565
- Guest (meals only) $265
Click here for travel share reimbursement form
Click here for a mail-in registration form