General Presenter and Exhibitor Information
Becoming a PNAIS Presenter and/or Exhibitor
PNAIS welcomes workshop proposals for our upcoming professional development programs. We seek dynamic presenters who are considered to be experts in their field. If you would like to submit a workshop proposal for general consideration please use the presentation proposal form. These will be kept on file for one year.
General Presentation Proposal Form
The General Presentation Proposal Form may be used to submit a presentation proposal for the following PNAIS events:
- Business Offices Conference
- Institutional Leadership Conference, Attended by Heads of School and Trustees
- Facilities Managers Conference
- Institutional Advancement Conference, Attended by development, admissions and marketing professionals
- Leadership Conference, Attended by Division Heads, Committee Chairs, and Leadership Teams
Single Day Workshops
This year we are also offering an increasing number of 1-day workshops, and are seeking interested facilitators and presenters to offer 3-5 hour workshops on the themes of: technology, diversity, teaching and learning, brain research, sustainability, and professionalism.
Requests for Proposals
Periodically, we submit a Request for Presentation Proposals for specific speaking engagements. Please click the “Request for Presenters” link in the sub-menu to the left to see the active RFP’s.
PNAIS Professional Development Calendar
To learn more details about the events listed above, please click here: PNAIS Professional Development Calendar
Would your product or service benefit our schools? If so, consider exhibiting at PNAIS events. Several conferences throughout the year incorporate exhibit halls and provide a great opportunity to connect with PNAIS members face-to-face. In addition, there are several event and keynote sponsorship opportunities as well. Annual Corporate Sponsors receive dramatic reductions in rates for exhibiting and sponsoring events. Please visit the PNAIS Corporate Sponsor page
for more information.
Annual and Biennial Exhibiting Opportunities (subject to change)
Please click the "Request for Presenters" link in the sub-menu to the left to see the active RFP's.
- Fall Educators Conference, October (annual)
- Institutional Leadership Conference, November (annual)
- Facilities Managers Conference, March (biennial)
- Business Offices Conference, April (annual)
- Institutional Advancement Conference, June (biennial)
Contact Emily McGrath, Director of Professional Development at 206.323.6137, or for more information.